Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Alex Murphy Appreciation Society

Let me preface this post by saying that as much as he begs me too *Alex will NOT be aliased as “Barney Stinson”, “Mitchell Johnston” or “Darryl Kerrigan” .

I first met Alex when I was living in Malignant St. Typical story really, he moved in,went for a walk with a case of cider, woke up hungover in my bed and became my brother.  Malignant St was a nightmare, but that’s another story that even Pepperidge Farm wants to forget.

For you to understand the existence of the Alex Murphy Appreciation Society, it is crucial you understand what is Alex Murphy.  He is the guy who shamelessly had wine for breakfast at 9 on a Sunday, dragged a couch 2km down a hill after a Sunday session,  Views “The Bro Code” as a way of life and built a bar out of milk crates.

Because of these stories, late one night it became decided that he really needed a Facebook page. Now admittedly the Facebook page was a shining example of Myth 2 (See: Myth vs. reality post) but the argument stands that for the 8 quotes that were actually posted on it, it was worth it!


Well that’s me for now and remember kids! “Don’t make friends with salad” 


No comments:

Post a Comment