Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Atleast 40 Dishes, Providing hope in a 21 and somethings world!

Look I've never actually read "40 Chances- Finding Hope in a Hungry World" by Warren E. Buffett (How ironic). In fact I didn't actually know the book existed until I attempted to Google "world poverty ads" but I hope it's a great book.
The point of tonight's post is to do a little shameless work place promotion. Now kids, I failed math in Year 10, but I did get far enough to learn the following basic equation.........

If x = y then y must equal a.23b factor 0........Just kidding

Increase in amount of customers that come to Cara's workplace = ^ in Cara's hours which therefore = more food x energy for Cara = More witty and awesome blog posts.

Seriously though. I've worked in a few Indian places in my time and the food at Ghan....wait..... Gandhi (Yeah so I'm a smidge dyslexic) is pretty darn good. The staff are friendly and our location means that dinner with us means prime seats to the Riverfire and New Years Eve fireworks- Not to mention our weekly Bollywood dancers on Friday and Saturday nights

So why treat yourself this weekend with some quality curry and fantastic service!

Did someone say curry?

No comments:

Post a Comment