Friday, January 6, 2017

Blogilates 28 Day Reset: Day 4 & 5- Salsa Class and My First Blow Out

Nobody said this would be easy.....
What they also didn't say was that my first major blow out would come sooner than I thought.......

Day 4 for me was pretty good! I got my smoothie on in the morning, smashed out some errands and did my Blogilates videos before heading to my first Salsa class that night. 

Day 4's Lunch: If only all my meals could be this pretty and this delicious!


Oh my god! I had no idea that learning the 4 basic moves and practicing them over an hour could be such a cardio workout! Not only that but I was sweating my boobs off in the worlds least ventilated room with 50+ others. Was it worth it though? Definitely! I can't wait to go back next week.

My joy was short lived though as Friday (Day 5) I woke up and suffered a horrible episode of BPD for the entire day. Part of which involved consuming an entire pizza - Uh Oh! Somehow I still did my Beginners Calendar workout however and this morning got straight back on the horse with my diet. I remember whilst eating the pizza- it tasted amazing! However I didn't feel full and honestly feel just gross afterwards.

Even though today was Rest Day (Hello Paleo Banana Pancakes) and the day after my major blow out it felt like my stomach fat was a bit looser and my energy levels are still wayyyy up than before I started eating healthier.

Rest Day Paleo Pancakes: I finally mastered these- Time consuming and bit eggy but still good!
Plus an Almond Milk protein shake 


Also! How amazing is Brown Rice? Super filling and it smells like porridge when I'm cooking it (Yeah I know I'm weird for loving the smell of porridge). I love that it gets to be part of my meals and I'm super excited to attempt Cucumber and Avocado Sushi with it next week. 

Anyway that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment