Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Blogilates 28 Day Reset: Day 3

Hello,

Today was not my best day! I went to bed last night feeling feverish and sore and bleach and woke up feeling not much better physically and pretty emotional. So I decided to load up with a "Comfort Food" breakfast of Gluten Free toast topped with Avocado, Tomato and Egg with a side of "Hot Chocolate" (Protein powder I found the back of the pantry and Unsweetened Almond milk). It tasted amazing and made me feel a lot better!

The offending meal......



Sadly my joy was short lived as the post on Facebook attracted some rather unwanted comments that made me feel quite depressed. I tried to rest as much as possible for the rest of the day- keeping in mind my very full on day tomorrow and the need to maintain my mental health.

Exercise wise I felt that the videos were almost a bit easy which I didn't mind so much as I was feeling it from the Bubble Butt Workout from yesterday. It amazes me how much my muscles can burn the day after from a few 5min videos! My first Salsa class is tomorrow and I'm ridiculously excited for it! Hopefully the inclusion of a few 1hr intensive activities a week will make a real difference.

As I sobbed to my housemate whilst preparing dinner; This Reset is really F****** Hard! And there is no way to sugar coat that (Pun Intended) I'm tired as my body detoxes, I'm cranky, I want to cry constantly, my body aches and a photo of cake makes me drool like you wouldn't believe. The unsolicited advice - although probably well meaning- hurt so much as it just felt like another stab by someone who didn't get how hard this journey really is. Although I'm putting on a brave face; This truly is the most vulnerable I've ever been.

Anyway hopefully tomorrow will be better! I will endure!

Dinner: Baby Spinach topped with a cup of mashed Sweet Potato and Stewed Lentils 


No comments:

Post a Comment